:: welcome to |
:: A constitutional law blog by Scalia/Thomas fan David M. Wagner, M.A., J.D., Research Fellow, National Legal Foundation, and Teacher, Veritas Preparatory Academy. Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not reflect those of the NLF or Veritas.
| E-mail me
:: Thursday, June 28, 2007 ::
Gotta get me one of them "Brighton" belts from Leegin Creative. (Assuming arguendo that they make some for men.) According to the Brighton site, In addition to the belts, Leegin also makes:
- Casual and dress belts sold under the Leegin label.
- Updated contemporary and fashion forward belts sold under the Onyx and Billy Belts labels.
- Honest belts, the basic all-American belt featuring rich heavy cowhides.
- Western belts and hatbands sold under the SilverCreek, Justin, and Tony Lama labels.
- A myriad of special belts sold to other belt companies and to private label retailers (belts sold under the retailer's own label name) such as: Lands' End, L. L. Bean, Eddie Bauer, J. Crew and many more. Unique styles fashioned of materials collected from the farthest reaches of the globe under the One World label.
:: David M. Wagner 10:36 AM [+] ::