:: welcome to |
NINOMANIA:: A constitutional law blog by Scalia/Thomas fan David M. Wagner, M.A., J.D., Research Fellow, National Legal Foundation, and Teacher, Veritas Preparatory Academy. Opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not reflect those of the NLF or Veritas. :: bloghome | E-mail me ::
:: Sunday, July 11, 2010 ::
A colleague sent me this link about the retired Justice's new half-mill spread in New Hampshire. Guess you can really sock away the doubloons as an Associate Justice when you don't have nine kids to put through college.
Anyway, this got me thinking about what else he might do. I could have stopped, but I didn't, and soon the idea emerged of a blue-collar restaurant chain -- SOOters!
Top ten marketing concepts for SOOters Restaurants:
10. Specializing in that old Yankee-WASP flavor -- it's left-hand-fork-lickin' good!
9. Nude dancing protected but not practiced due to secondary effects
8. Available: list of substance used in due process
7. Menu changes to reflect changing society
6. At Harvard Law School store: "Thanks, I'm here all week...."
5. All Mass. & Conn. stores have wedding facilities
4. Don't worry, we'll get the rust off the sullivan
3. Specialty drink: Hello Vodka It's Me Dave
2. Insist on state sovereign immunity? Then Hans must wash employees
And the #1 SOOters marketing concept:
1. Mock-Texas menu: "Eat THIS, Edith Jones!"
:: David M. Wagner 5:29 PM [+] ::